Meet Peter Waldron, the Michele Bachmann staffer widely credited with being responsible for securing the Christian voters that led to Bachmann winning the Iowa Straw Poll last weekend. You’ve probably never heard of him before, because he’s spent a good portion of the past number of years in Africa.
Or rather, in jail in Africa. For terrorism.
Waldron, who posed as an American CIA agent (He’s not one.) while in Uganda, worked extensively with David Bahati and Pastor Martin Ssempa to promote the country’s internationally-decried Kill The Gays Bill – the piece of legislation seeking to punish homosexuals with the death penalty.
At some point during his pretend spy games or his campaigning to round up and kill off all of Uganda’s LGBT citizens, Waldron was arrested for illegal possession of assault rifles and ammunition just days before the country’s first multi-party election in two decades. Now what on earth would a good ol’ Christian fella need assault rifles for on election day?
Waldron was charged with terrorism, and locked in jail for 37 days until the Bush administration intervened and had him set free in 2006.
Which bring us to today. Peter Waldron has been hired to serve as a senior staff member for Michele Bachmann‘s presidential campaign. Again, a convicted terrorist who advocates the murder of an entire country’s LGBT population, and who allegedly planned on getting all assault rifle-y on election day has been hired by Michele Bachmann to help her win the American presidential election.
No – seriously.
there ya go.
- peippo likes this
- zacharie-chan reblogged this from tumblebuggie and added:
- king-undisputed likes this
- zombiescorp likes this
- foolonparade reblogged this from littleboatfullofwater
- thatstheasianway reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- thecirclesandlines likes this
- jeremyandfriends likes this
- justyouwaitforphysed likes this
- arachne-bride reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- ifyougopleasedontwrite reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- plasticghostboy likes this
- einsteinvanbrainstorm reblogged this from littleboatfullofwater
- littleboatfullofwater reblogged this from awkwardlypainful and added:
- geschwindigkeitshubbel reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- awkwardlypainful reblogged this from fuckyeahqueerrevolt
- katnissbug reblogged this from fuckyeahqueerrevolt
- twentyfiveight likes this
- butterscotch-crotch reblogged this from backtothemachinegun and added:
- butterscotch-crotch likes this
- conscioushomo reblogged this from fuckyeahqueerrevolt
- ddddaikon likes this
- kalany reblogged this from stupidand-contagious and added:
- stupidand-contagious reblogged this from its-4-am
- viventbellevie reblogged this from p0isonousthoughts
- its-4-am reblogged this from p0isonousthoughts
- babybisbat likes this
- roguesandevolution likes this
- kirreiyy reblogged this from leaving-storybrooke
- lo-lee-ta-darling reblogged this from mackenzieleigh and added:
- mackenzieleigh reblogged this from ratherbeontheice and added:
- ratherbeontheice reblogged this from rowenasdiadem and added:
- achingtobe-free likes this
- pulmograde likes this
- your-ridiculous-lies reblogged this from sergeantsweater
- sergeantsweater reblogged this from mctranscendent
- genkii-dama reblogged this from mctranscendent
- mctranscendent reblogged this from robot-heart-politics and added:
- thestarkinmypants reblogged this from the-blue-man
- gaylenwashere reblogged this from blanketoctopus
- cats-eat-people likes this
- brooketacular reblogged this from tanaka-kingdom
- centaurismymentaur likes this
- theresnorevolution reblogged this from tomsellecksbootyshorts and added:
- ohmiso reblogged this from samclifford and added:
- beyondclocksempiresgods likes this
- tanaka-kingdom reblogged this from tomsellecksbootyshorts and added:
- zimrathon reblogged this from tomsellecksbootyshorts
- zimrathon likes this
- tomsellecksbootyshorts reblogged this from xanthofile