Meet Peter Waldron, the Michele Bachmann staffer widely credited with being responsible for securing the Christian voters that led to Bachmann winning the Iowa Straw Poll last weekend. You’ve probably never heard of him before, because he’s spent a good portion of the past number of years in Africa.
Or rather, in jail in Africa. For terrorism.
Waldron, who posed as an American CIA agent (He’s not one.) while in Uganda, worked extensively with David Bahati and Pastor Martin Ssempa to promote the country’s internationally-decried Kill The Gays Bill – the piece of legislation seeking to punish homosexuals with the death penalty.
At some point during his pretend spy games or his campaigning to round up and kill off all of Uganda’s LGBT citizens, Waldron was arrested for illegal possession of assault rifles and ammunition just days before the country’s first multi-party election in two decades. Now what on earth would a good ol’ Christian fella need assault rifles for on election day?
Waldron was charged with terrorism, and locked in jail for 37 days until the Bush administration intervened and had him set free in 2006.
Which bring us to today. Peter Waldron has been hired to serve as a senior staff member for Michele Bachmann‘s presidential campaign. Again, a convicted terrorist who advocates the murder of an entire country’s LGBT population, and who allegedly planned on getting all assault rifle-y on election day has been hired by Michele Bachmann to help her win the American presidential election.
No – seriously.
there ya go.
- peippo likes this
- felix-mcscouty reblogged this from tumblebuggie and added:
- king-undisputed likes this
- zombiescorp likes this
- foolonparade reblogged this from littleboatfullofwater
- thatstheasianway reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- sparklingsilvernoise likes this
- jeremyandfriends likes this
- ristrettoshots likes this
- arachne-bride reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- ifyougopleasedontwrite reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- booksandteaaddict reblogged this from littleboatfullofwater
- littleboatfullofwater reblogged this from awkwardlypainful and added:
- geschwindigkeitshubbel reblogged this from awkwardlypainful
- awkwardlypainful reblogged this from fuckyeahqueerrevolt
- twentyfiveight likes this
- conscioushomo reblogged this from fuckyeahqueerrevolt
- ddddaikon likes this
- kalany reblogged this from theboykingsbrokencrown and added:
- theboykingsbrokencrown reblogged this from its-4-am
- its-4-am reblogged this from p0isonousthoughts
- babybisbat likes this
- roguesandevolution likes this
- miseryxchord likes this
- kirreiyy reblogged this from leaving-storybrooke
- bloodbathsummer reblogged this from mackenzieleigh and added:
- mackenzieleigh reblogged this from ratherbeontheice and added:
- ratherbeontheice reblogged this from rowenasdiadem and added:
- fukingly likes this
- your-ridiculous-lies reblogged this from alumpofcoal
- alumpofcoal reblogged this from talksikknowledge
- genkii-dama reblogged this from talksikknowledge
- 2spoopy4bepis reblogged this from the-blue-man
- gaylenwashere reblogged this from allthethingspaperthin
- cats-eat-people likes this
- b-ology reblogged this from homohustle
- kobysattva likes this
- theresnorevolution reblogged this from tomsellecksspookyshorts and added:
- ohmiso reblogged this from samclifford and added:
- beyondclocksempiresgods likes this
- homohustle reblogged this from tomsellecksspookyshorts and added:
- whyswhoswhats likes this
- tomsellecksspookyshorts reblogged this from xanthofile
- taco-taylor reblogged this from painfully-queer
- cardsforpain likes this
- sininapairofheels reblogged this from kissonthechic-
- emiliakokaine likes this
- fierceandlittle reblogged this from bob-loblawslaw-blog and added: